We are Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of our product range. Our setup is situated in Sangli, Maharashtra, India and majorly we serve our products to customers from countries like Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, UK ( United Kingdom ), Bhutan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burma, Canada, Central Africa, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Greece, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Libya, Macedonia, Maldive, Mexico, Netherlands, Nepal, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE ( United Arab Emirates ), South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Spain, Sweden, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Zimbabwe etc.
• Uses Imported hazy BOPP film as main Dielectric
• Uses Non-PCB, Non Toxic PXE Oil as Impregnant
• Uses High Purity (> 99%) Aluminium Foil as Electrode for High Current inrush
• Basic elements are vacuum impregnated with NPCB PXE oil.
• Extended foil Technology.
• Internal Fuse to Each element is possible for better safety.
• Capacitors can withstand the dynamic fluctuations of load.
• Withstands Higher Over voltage i.e. up to 20 % of Rated Voltage.
• Withstands Higher Over loads i.e. 75 - 100 % of Rated Current.
• Low energy consumption i.e. Watt Loss.
• Guaranteed Output for a longer period i.e. 10 - 15 yrs.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION APPLICATIONS Reference IS IS 13585 These Capacitors are suitable for Three Phase Power Factor Correction where there is Dynamic fluctuation of load and system Voltage variation is around 20 %.
• Paper Industries
• Steel Industries
• Re-rolling Mills
• Sugar Industries
• Cement Plants
• Welding Machines
• Spinning Mills
• Textile Mills
• Arc Furnaces
• Induction Furnaces
• D.C. Drives
• Harmonic Filters etc.
Output Range 1 Kvar to 25 Kvar Working Voltage Upto 1000 Volts AC No. of Phases Single / Three. Temp. Category 55 Deg. C Max. Permitted Over Voltage 1.20 Times of rated voltage Permitted Over Current 1.50 Times of rated current. Losses < 0.50 w / kvar Cooling Natural air + PXE Oil Installation Indoor, Floor Mounting In-rush Current 300 times of rated current.